Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

∩ │◥███◣ ╱◥███◣
╱◥◣ ◥████◣▓∩▓│∩ ║
│╱◥█◣║∩∩∩ ║◥█▓ ▓█◣
││∩│ ▓ ║∩田│║▓ ▓ ▓∩ ║
•°*”˜˜”*°• From my house to your house •°*”˜˜”*°•
•°*”˜˜”*°•Happy Thanksgiving to family and friends•°*”˜˜”*°•





If you are reading this I want to thank you for taking the time to stop and visit this blog. With so many food blogs out there, I am thankful that you pop in and read mine. 

If I have been able to help you, or inspire you to cook a dish that you hadn't before,  I am thankful.
I am thankful that you have the confidence in me to try one of my dishes.

I am thankful for so many things.

But most of all I am thankful for  my beautiful family.
 They are loving and supportive in all that I do.
I am thankful for my dear friends. 
Some of you have known me forever.
You laugh with me and cry with me, and never question why.
I am thankful for the new friends in my life.
I love the bridges that we are building and all the common interests we share.

So Thank You for letting me be a small part of you lives. 
For this I am most Thankful.

xoxoxo
Lorraine







No comments:

Post a Comment