Sunday, January 27, 2013

Almost Monday

Has it already been a week?
Time really does go by quickly when having fun!

I'm leaving on a Mexican adventure. I plan on coming back with plenty of photos of the delicious cuisine offered in Baja Mexico!

In the meantime, I have entered a pizza that my family and I love to make  (and eat) into a contest. It's the Cavit's 8 annual pizza contest offered on facebook. So...if you have access to facebook, I sure would love it if you would be kind enough to vote for me.  Please tell some of your friends too! I really appreciate the votes!

The recipe for this yummy pizza is posted on the contest page! Enjoy!

Here's the link! Thanks so much!
Nona's sun dried tomato and pepperoni pizza

Have a great week!

Buon Appetito
xoxoxo
Lorraine



No comments:

Post a Comment